Monday, October 21, 2013

College Mom Blogs

Hello! My name is Brandie and this is my first blog. I'm your not-so-average mom/college student/teenager. 

Children:
I have a 16 month old daughter named Liydea (pronounced the same as Lydia). She was born on June 7, 2012 at 6:25 PM in Akron, Ohio. She weighed 7lbs and 9.3 oz. When I got pregnant with Liydea I was a 17 year old senior in high school. I had her exactly one week after I walked across the stage at my high school graduation. Now she's a busy body who never lets me have a break, and boy do I love it! I'm also excited to announce that my loving husband and I will be expecting another bundle of joy May 12, 2014.






Then of course I have two furbabies: Blacky Xavier and Tiberius Percival Octavius Bartholomew. Tiberius is an extremely prissy and full of himself cat so I thought he could use a name to match!






School:
When Liydea was a month old my husband and I moved out of my parents house and into our own...1000 miles away from the only place we've ever lived. We both grew up in Northeastern Ohio and made the big move to Arkansas to go to a college we both loved, Henderson State University. I am majoring in Early Childhood Education and am super excited about it! I have zero family members outside of Ohio and my husband only has his aunt, her husband, and their two kids (who all live down the road from us). I have an academic scholarship to maintain which demands I keep my grades up pretty high. A lot of students would have a hard time with that but I have a toddler, too!

Together we are surviving the demands of parenthood, a full time college schedule and he even has a part time job. You may have guessed how busy our lives are but we wouldn't want it any other way. We're happy with what we have and if you stick around awhile you'll get to see how great our busy life is!

No comments:

Post a Comment